Saturday, February 7, 2009

Technical Errors and Pictures of the Kitchen

***UPDATED 4/30/09 with more kitchen pictures for the Tour of Homes***

Ok I figured out how to post pictures in order with text between! Woo hoo!

Here's the kitchen:




As promised, here's the picture of our finished kitchen! Love it! Paint is by Behr (both shades), and the stools were on clearance from BB&B (for some reason they look really tall in these pics.) The rug is from Home Depot. Table and chairs from JC Penney. Most of the decor came from BB&B, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or little shops from our travels.

On a silly note, I came across a photo of my hubby and our dog, Sherman, that was taken a couple of years ago...I just love this picture. Doesn't Sherman look SO happy?














16 comments:

Lynette said...

Great kitchen, I love your paint color.

Jessica said...

I like your floor tile!

Beth Ann said...

Cute kitchen! Love your black table.

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh so cute! I got married last summer too. Isn't being a newlywed the best? Thanks for sharing your kitchen with us all!

CMC said...

LOVE the green paint with the darker tile and cabinets, it looks amazing :)

Rachel said...

Love your granite and tile!

Morgan said...

Your kitchen is so inviting and cozy

Heather said...

Love your kitchen, it is so pretty!! love the colors!!

Ashley said...

I love the paint color! Thank you for opening up your home!

Jill said...

Beautiful dark tile (really wish I had dark tile) & love your huge island!

Hayley said...

Oh wow love your kicthen....especially the wine tasying sign...soo cute.

Angie Seaman said...

Love the warm colors. Great kitchen. I need to get my pictures up if I'm going to participate. :)
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love your accents of green...I'm on a green kick right now! Beautiful kitchen. Thanks for letting us look!

www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com

Ter said...

I like your floor tile.

I read your profile description, you work with cancer patients? my husband had cancer.

Nikki Scanlon said...

Thanks for sharing your kitchen! It really nice, I really like your decorating style. You work with Cancer patients? You must be a very special person :) I know when my husband was going thru chemo ( at age 25) we meet some very special health care providers, and I think God hand picks each and everyone of you for that job.

Nikki

http://reddirtroads.blogspot.com/

The Williams' said...

I love all the dark colors! Great kitchen!!